MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~*~Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society~*~

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2005, 12:42 PM   #57
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*~Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society~*~

I took a pic of Mo @ the BCR Open in Bucharest where he was extremely cool and funny! The other umps there (Grilotti and another two dudes whose names i dunno) were boring but Mo was a laugh! He interacted with the crowd and when his face was on the big screen all the crowd went somthg like "wooooo-hoooo" and whistled and he nodded
Then, in the 2nd day, he came to watch a match and stood right in front of me where a couple of kids were. one of the kids went to the toilet or i dunno where and Mohamed came and saw a free chair and asked the kids if he could take it. the kids said "Da" (which is yes in Romanian) and he started saying some stuff in Romanian and he took the chair. When that kid returned he had no chair!
Mum said he is cute
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lahyani.jpg (161.3 KB, 63 views)
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote