MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #788
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Well, it was pretty cold today, -2°C and a wee bit of snow. How is the weather in Coimbra?

As far as the explicit ads go, a buddy of mine said the same thing happened to him a while ago (not with MTF), it apparently stopped after a couple of weeks. I´ll ask him about it next time I see him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Download an ad blocker for your phone Raquel
Thank you both

I don't have time to think about this now, but I will install the blocker after exams.

Still, something must be done... we are not talking about ads being boring and always poping up. It was a really explicit and degrading one.
arm is offline View My Blog!