MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #3941
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
i want a Bruxelles city break since long time already
I'd want it too.
I was in Brussels for only 3 days, we visited the Atomium, the Mini-Europe, some Modern Art Museum near the city centre (that was the only art museum I had time for ), besides the Grand Place, the St Hubert Gallery and Manneken Pis of course. That's what I remember now. And I was there for the Seafood Expo tbh, well my group was.
I love to visit the art museums at the cities I go, I have spent days at the Hermitage in St. Petersburg or the National Gallery & Tate Galleries in London... yeah yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
No, we were standing on a squishy tram He did get his phone out to check the draw of Luke Saville though after I told him he was an Aussie WC. I saw a photo of his daughter on his phone photo

Yes Ebden and Barty they were tough losses as was Millman tonight in 5 to Ito. 9 Aussies played today I think for 1 winner and that was Stosur who everyone basically had written off from winning matches here
Awwwwww isn't that adorable! I guess the family was one of the reasons he gave up ATP tourneys, of course being an ITF boss is cool by itself, but it's not so cool for his fans.

Also Olivia Rogowska lost to Vesna Dolonc 6-8 in the 3rd. But at least the youth's coming up, next time they'll be better.

Last edited by MariaV : 01-14-2013 at 06:46 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!