MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~*The Cosy Café: Season 5 *~

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #1382
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenrios View Post
'Mam's baby boys', as I call them, are doing fine thanks! It's been very cold here today, but they have very thick fur coats. Their fur is very soft. How is your bunny gang?
not 100% but they never will be..... Benito seems to have sorted his tummy trouble...for now... Didi had an allergic reaction to her stiches...so she's been on antibiotics, had a check last wednesday and will have another check this wednesday. I will take Charlie along coz he sneezes a lot. Which is not unusual for him, but his nose is a bit wet too and I would like Cathy to check his lungs. Maybe he's got a cold and needs meds. I think Benito & Charlie will always need extra care....(they already have to have a mouth check every 8-10 weeks) but I can handle that. I chose to take them in my home, so I will do what needs to be done to give them a good life

Im glad your boys are doing well I remember Rafael being double his size in Wintertime when he was outside!!! Amazing the amount of fur that appears!!! I think we need an update picture of your boys!!
Carlita is offline View My Blog!