MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 05:08 PM   #410
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - Tomic the next #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
I literally only ate a packet of doritos today until about 9:30pm when I bit the bullet and bought a $25 sausage roll...

What do you mean, it looks like it keeps getting better and better to me...
Did they fry the sausage in truffle oil or something?

B-Nard and that Australian woman (Jar-something or other) headlining an RLA night session. At least when Tomic loses to Roger, you can afford to eat more than Doritos at Melbourne Park. How long will you be there for? Just the first week?

I'm so jealous. I want to go too.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote