MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 02:30 PM   #3934
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Jacques Brel Foundation:

With Jacques Brel, in Brussels. "I love the Brussels accent" - An original new walk taking around 2.30 h with audio guide (booking essential). "I love the Belgians" - An exhibition a short walk away from the Grand'Place. In an intimate setting and a tone of complicity, you meet a secret and sensitive Jacques Brel, who reveals his passion for his country to you with modesty, humour, mockery and sometimes with excess. An exhibition offering a different way of looking at the poet and showing the importance of Belgium behind most of his songs
hmmm, interesting...maybe I should plan a visit there this summer or so.

http://www.jacquesbrel.be/
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!