MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 01:16 PM   #3931
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Oh wow, thanks Hilde. That does give me something to go on. The Atomium looked great when they showed it on The Amazing Race - I wonder if I'd manage to get there though if I'm only going to Brussels for the day already and I have to take another trip to get there.

Rue des Bouchers looks lovely - I do love food
We have an Italian street here that does the same thing with people all trying to lure you in so I'm well used to saying no to them now

The Royal Palace - well I could look at it from the outside but I'll be in Belgium last on my trip so not til mid September
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!