MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 02:47 AM   #392
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Great analisys, I feel almost the same here!
I think we can agree that the Ferrer's quarter is the easiest, specially after watching how difficult was to Almagro to win his R1 match.
That's pretty weird because if you asked me before the tournament, I'd say that Ferrer was the player who had the less chances to get to the SF (still, pretty good chances after seeing his results over Delpo in WIM and WTF, who I thought was the player who can bother him the most), but after knowing the draw, I don't think Ferrer will lose before semis, I don't know...
Ferrer's quarter is the easiest (mostly because of Tipsy in SF, Murray has the easiest 1/8 of draw), still I think he's the most likely of top 4 seeds to lose before SFs, or even QFs.

Btw, Warlocq vs. Nishikori in R2.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is online now View My Blog!