MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 02:27 AM   #389
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I have a feeling AO will be decided between Nole and Roger. Of top 3, Murray has the most difficult QF, assuming it'll be against DelPo. Nole and Roger have easier SFs, even if Berdy and Tsonga can be just as dangerous as DelPo but they aren't as consistent.

Then in semis, I'd be very surprised if Nole lost. So, I'm pretty sure he'll make the final. In the other half, Roger is my favourite for final. Not only he has an easier QF but also I think he's the favourite against Murray. WTF wasn't particularly fast, yet Roger was able to beat Murray there.

In the final, I think only Roger can beat Nole. I just think Nole is a better player than Murray, and Bo5 highlights that. On the other hand, Roger maybe can't anymore play the best tennis of his career, but even if he plays his best tennis of last two years, he is almost likely to beat Nole. Last year, Roger's start to WTF final was just so amazing, and had his level not dropped at the end of both sets, he would've won.

Of course, another thing is if Roger can play his bast tennis of last two years. I'd say Roger-Nole match would be 60:40 for Nole. And because of the easier draw, I think Nole is the favourite.
Great analisys, I feel almost the same here!
I think we can agree that the Ferrer's quarter is the easiest, specially after watching how difficult was to Almagro to win his R1 match.
That's pretty weird because if you asked me before the tournament, I'd say that Ferrer was the player who had the less chances to get to the SF (still, pretty good chances after seeing his results over Delpo in WIM and WTF, who I thought was the player who can bother him the most), but after knowing the draw, I don't think Ferrer will lose before semis, I don't know...

yeah, I also think Djokovic has his spot in the final reserved and shiny
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!