MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #361
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
I really doubt if Murray is going to make it to the SF. DelPo can take him out for sure.

If Fed faces Murray I think he is going to lose in SFs. Fed beat him 3 times in a row in GS so there must be a time Murray will snatch it.

If Fed reaches the final, I think Djoko has the edge on him on the AO courts. But I want to be amazed by Roger so let's hope he proves me wrong.

I don't believe in a 'horror draw'. He is not gonna lose before the SFs in my opinion.
agree.
i was reading the thread about fed's drew and they sound like fed is a 31 old Cart or something.

well fed faced murray and womn everytime in a slam and u will think, hey this will end one day
im waiting for that to happen everytime fed meets rafa in RG, as u can see im still waiting so im not sure andy will get his turn this time.

nole in the F will be hard, he loves this court but maybe maybe birdy will win? do u remember his match v rafa last year? he was super close
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!