MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 10:16 PM   #360
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Your boss sounds very much the exception to the rule from all you say, and I can tell you know how fortunate you were, indeed still are, to have him as a role model in how to conduct yourself and treat people in your job.

I wouldn't claim to know a great deal Amber, but I've seen enough to understand a little about what you say.

You just want to do your job to the very best of your ability and can give two hoots about looking and acting the part of what they think a banker should be. Plus, you're better educated and thus perceived as a threat simply because you have the intelligence and nous necessary to buy and sell them.

I suppose the ideal thing would be to work to change the system from within, but I'm sure from all you say that would be a herculean task. Not that you're not capable of it Amber, very far from it. But that you'ld more than likely have to be working alongside like minded people, and I suppose you cannot be sure that would happen.

When in fact, it's like a house of cards which only needs one card pulled away in order to topple the whole structure...
Ann i will found out one day that u left ur job as the Main broker in the 'city' for a quiet life in the country bc u totally know what im talking about.

to change things with in i will have to stay years and years and spend so much time with them, im not sure i can or want to do it, pretty messy and cold.

i love the term, its prefect 'house of cards'
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!