MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 09:44 PM   #342
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Which shows their arrogance in treating you as such and which probably leads them to underestimate just how much you know about the business in which you are dealing. And why should you see yourself as one? Your professionalism and total focus on what you do belies all that. So more fool them if they cannot see this.

Yes, we see that side of you here, but once you're doing your job, you're professional and focused and I can see it's completely in your blood Amber.

So true. They think money will always shield them from any hard knocks, and so when the time eventually comes they receive one, they'll most likely be blindsided by it.

Because the more there is to get, the more they want. And so on and so on. The old, old story...

Not sure I'd like him to beat Rog.
its a problem bc they are all over, there are good ppl like my boss who is so human u wouldnt believe it, the little things he does esp to ppl who are weakers them him its amazing, i had the best school bc of him, a real role model how to manage ppl In my eyes.

i see u know what im talking about, sadly not a lot of ppl do.

they are arrogance bc i dont 'fit' i dont walk with a 2000$ Watch or dress in Expensive suits, i like to take a train instead of my car and i dont pull of my Platinum credit card and im more More educated then them so it makes them . what can they do? they couldnt get into an MBA program.

anyway part of me wants to leave to be around diffrent ppl and part of me wants to change the system

money give ppl Illusion that they are safe
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!