MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #322
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
At least you can relax a little knowing it's done with for now. You've earnt that time Amber.
You could be. Bet you never thought you'ld be studying for that long when youfirst began.
i think big part of me loved it, i know learning different things and ppl but i would like to have more fun on the weekend when i know i dont need to do Un' stuff.

Quote:
Bet it wept with relief after you'ld stopped shopping.
I didn't actually. No wonder it was like a form of torture for you.
u have no idea, i spend so much more then i thought i will, not my fault, all oxford and it was the reason i did just one trip that year.

Quote:
Right down to my toes. I do know a few other words that would do just as well there, but bloody was the first which came to mind.
u should say more, as u know i like it very much or maybe its bc i like u?

Quote:
That's very kind of you my little flower.
i love to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
It is, isn't it?

We're used to a little of it in my part of the world, but we still do go "Ooh look, it's snowing. Big flakes too!" And look at it with a little wonder like we've maybe never seen it before.
yes it is, its like snow makes everythin cleaner in my eyes, so pure
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!