MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 07:48 PM   #309
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
At least you're at the end of that now. I'm sure you're more than ready to watch them.
i cant believe my 1/5 Trimester is over, i cant hardly wait, i will feel more free.
i cant believe im studing 7 years without a break, i could be a doctor!!!

Quote:
Good thanks. I was out shopping and catching up with my friend and then I went to see my Goddaughter. Had a very nice time.
hoo i miss my shopping days in london, my bank account didnt lol
did u know that the £ is worth 6 times more then the shekel? (israeli money) the 9 days in london were hell

Quote:
Sorry this reply took so long Amber, as my pc has been acting up all day and I had to logoff and switch to another account on this computer just to be able stay on here. I left it for a couple of hours, and it's still doing the same this evening. So if I suddenly disappear or it takes an age for me to reply, I'm not ignoring you, it's just this bloody pc!
how english of u to say bloody!!!
love it!!

i should but u a new computer but i dont want benny to say "rich banker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
It's snowing Amber!!
such a beautiful sight!!!!!!

i look at the pic and i wonder if its 2013 or -2000 lol looks the same in the old city

amazing just i have no words, u will smile bc ur so used to that but im not, i see snow on tv and im in love every time like the first time
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!