MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 03:03 PM   #905
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

Stepanek got a zeropointer for Paris last year (which makes him lose his lowest result of 20 points) : it seems to me that his situation had been strange indeed.

He was originally an alternate and was entered thanks to withdrawals but as an original alternate, if he had withdrawn early enough, it would have been normal that he doesn't get a zeropointer (that is can replace Paris result with another result).
The problem is that in his case, his withdrawal had been very late, after the draw was already made and him being in.
In that case, I think that it's normal that he gets a zeropointer from the rules,
but strangely enough they had not given it to him at first.

Now they've given it to him (also in the rankings for the 7th of january then they must have made that change last week).
duong is offline View My Blog!