MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 08:07 AM   #3899
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Awww Peta, sorry about the heat & migraine! Anyway thanks for reporting! That's so cool about Ramos, they do remember the best fans! Hope you can talk to Enric too, you still have time. You take care!
I'll keep an eye out for him, it's not as easy to catch up with them during the main draw though. Qualies is so much easier for everything.
The weather is going to be 39 on Thursday.. I am thinking I'll buy a RLA or Hisense shade ticket but I can't decide which to get I'm looking at the draw and trying to anticipate who might play on each on that day but it's really hard.

Quote:
Edit: Oh and it seems like there are young Aussie players coming up finally, no? Plus B-Nard won Sydney. Too bad he's gonna be out of the AO after the 3rd round.
I LOVE that there are some Aussies coming through I'm sad that Mitchell has to play Duckworth first round though. Will be cheering for Mitchell who I'm a bit of a fan of, especially since going to watch him win the WC playoff.
As for Tomic, I know people basically either are a fan or they hate him. I'm the former. I have been giving him chances from the start and want to continue in the hope that he does finally mature. I was very happy to see him win Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Mirnyi and Tecau doubles pairing for the season is great news btw! Hope Peta can get some new artistic Horia pics.
I'll try my best
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Greets from Brussels. It's very pretty here.
And Brussels was a place in Belgium I was considering not going to cos I heard it was boring. Now you give me second thoughts hmm
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!