MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 07:37 AM   #239
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Israel winter will be a joke in ur eyes.

U wouldn't believe how happy ppl were when they saw the snow.

No one cared about anything bc if it, I personally never saw anything more beautiful then Jerusalem in the snow but I'm not objective at all.

I remember visiting holland in August and we had a rain one day and the bus driver was with a short shirt I asking him, aren't u going to put a jacket? And he said but I'm got and its summer....

The look I had lol
Joke? No, I'm sure Israel in winter will feel like an ordinary summer.

The Dutch are also quite sturdy, they are not the world's best speed skaters on ice for nothing.

I hope you will one day get to see snow first hand, and will have a really nice warm place to go back into immediately afterwards
Litotes is offline View My Blog!