MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #04 - Apia International Sydney 2013 | Final Update.

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 07:05 AM   #245
country flag Nirjhor

Nirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #04 - Apia International Sydney 2013 | Final Update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERTOM93 View Post
Hi!

Can you explain me how you make the difference between Sheva, kondrashov and me for the 6th rank?

Thanks !

Tiebreak rules were applied to make the differences.
Code:
Note: Tie break rules
In case several players have the same number of points, the following rules will be used to determine their ranking:
1. The greater number of correct picks. If there is still a tie then:
2. The greater points of a single pick. If there is still a tie then the greater second-best pick, and so on. No pick will be considered better than 0 pts.
3. If there is still a tie then players will stay tied.
Sheva and kondrashov's correct picks are 10 out of 13. And yours are 9 out of 13. So you became third among these three with the same 109 points according to the first rule.

The second rule were applied to determine 6th and 7th place between Sheva and kondrashov. I've updated the league standings with tiebreak points now. Hope it's all clear now.

Thanks.

79 Titles Including 17 Grandslam, 21 Masters, 6 YEC and Counting.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

The Greatest Player Ever to Play Tennis.
Nirjhor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote