MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 06:41 AM   #234
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
But markus last week I had 5 shirts, 3 pants, a scarf, gloves and a jacket and I felt cold as hell in 11 degrees

Walk half an hour -8... Not a chance

I remember in August I was in the Dead Sea area and it was 45 degrees, I couldn't care less lol but my family members came to visit us from the USA and it was hell for them
I wear less than that for -8....though I suspect my clothing is more designed to keep the cold out than yours.

In 45 degrees I fear I'd be about as vivid as the Sea. 40 is my personal record and that left me bedridden for days. If it's too cold you can take clothes on, it it's too hot there's really nothing to do.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!