MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Ferrer win a slam this year?

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 05:38 AM   #52
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Ferrer win a slam this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDZA View Post
Wimbledon-I see no chance. Then comes the hard court personally I still do not see him beating Djokovic,Federer or Murray and there are still players like Del Potro, Tsonga ect who although Ferrer has a better head to head record can bring up a surprise on the hard courts.
His best chance would be a the French . Should Nadal not show up ,that would be a boost,however I do not see him beating a healthy Nadal if they meet. If nadal falls outside the top 4 and ferrer takes his spot having a draw where novak,federer and nadal on all the other side of the draw (although for that to happen Murray will have to be in the top 2 at that time)-that would be huge bonus for Ferrer as I think he can defeat Murray.
But overall i think he would also struggle in FO against someone like Djokovic,probably a better chance against Federer but never beaten him before it could be tough.
But hey who would have expect Del Potro to Win the US Open.Would love to see Ferrer win one.With Nadal injured best chance would be at the FO. But I do not believe he will win one this year.Hope he proves me wrong
Anyone who had been following tennis closely at the time. Del Potro beat Nadl 3 times in 2009 and Federer twice, those USO wins didn't come out of the blue.

Ridiculous comparison.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote