MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is the dominance of tennis moving on to Djokovic and Murray?

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 03:39 AM   #64
country flag Lestat

Lestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the dominance of tennis moving on to Djokovic and Murray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Alright your Murray trolling is getting to a highly annoying level, and espescially annoying considering I barely make negative comments to Nadal. So, lets make a little bet. If Murray wins just ONE clay tournament in his career, you have to declare love to him in your sig and keep it there permanently... If he doesn't win one, I will do whatever you request within reason.
get use to, Murraytards deeply hate Nulltards in MTF. The feeling is reciprocal.
Pusher Nation's Reign of Terror is coming to an end, their borders are conquered and we won't take any prisoners!
Get Ready King Mandy!

everytime Mandy wins, a little ballbasher kitty dies somewhere... Save kitties; support Ballbasher Nation
Lestat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote