MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is the dominance of tennis moving on to Djokovic and Murray?

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 02:00 AM   #62
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the dominance of tennis moving on to Djokovic and Murray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I didn't say he is a bad HC player, I just think a player at his level should win more outside of clay
Yes in 2011 he list a lot to nole but there are a lot if other HC events

It's been a long time since his last title outside of clay

I wonder what will be this year, will he flourish in April and may in the clay season and just like the last year that's it? Or will he come back and win a title?

I think 80% if rafas title are clay
I mean for sure Nadal 'should have' but look at how many opportunities he had, it does show he's an all court player. he's lost 3 Wimbledon finals, I mean if he won those obviously he would be one of the greatest grass court players ever, unfortunately he didn't. not as strongly but to some degree, Nadal was rather close to getting some big hard court event wins too to add to his resume

I think he'll either come back red hot or it will be practically the beginning of the end. if his and his teams claims are true about the knee then it would be expected that he'd come back into full form after some time of building confidence. we'll seee!!!

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote