MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #1110
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Monday OOP Posted - Post 1041

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
Hope you had talked to Sham Kay about it, I would be pissed off if my partner withdrew without telling me.

Anyhow, I think you took a bad decission...
Mae explained her withdrawal decision to me soon after she won her qualy match. It was a perfectly reasonable explanation and I fully support and understand her decision. She really didn't want to take me out of doubles as well, but I'm totally fine with it. More than happy with the qualy points

She has won 20 of her last 21 singles matches, so don't mess with her..

On that note, Lord Adey.. Now would be the perfect time to post my interview, so I can look like a regular modern day Nostradamus.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote