MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask the board Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #53
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask the board Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilnietė View Post
Hey

I have a situation in Glasgow where a player withdrew from the main draw after the qualies draw was made. I'd like to ask what would be the right thing to do? I'm thinking about moving one player from the QD to MD and replacing him with the first alternate. Another option probably would be to do nothing and leave the spot for LL.
If the qualifying competition has begun, the vacancy is filled by the eligible lucky loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Hello

In the match between Crivoi against Bognaovic in the Plantation Futures Crivoi won by retirement because Bogo didnt show up. We picked Crivoi +2 and the opponents picked Bogdanovic +2. The match is void then?
You are right - this match would be void.

Well I didn't die - but I did go to a better place. I refused V/S's offer of assistance with advancement in TF if I'd come back to manage TT in MTF and left MTF instead. It did wonders for my TT as I'm now ranked No 1 there

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote