MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is the dominance of tennis moving on to Djokovic and Murray?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 09:07 PM   #44
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the dominance of tennis moving on to Djokovic and Murray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounccer View Post
Nadal is amazing on hard courts when he's at his top level, but when he plays average, he's much more vulnerable than on the others surface. Djokovic is not better on grass, probably worse despite his Wimbledon title.

Federer on clay = Nadal on hard (the field is way tougher on hard courts than on clay) > Djokovic on grass > Murray on clay
I agree with part of our post
If fed wouldnt have to face the best clay court ever he would have had 6 RG titles, 5 he lost to rafa and 1 he has

Can u say the same about rafa? He lost 2 HC slams to nole, won one in 2010 and 2009 and that's it

Fed is better on clay then rafa on HC

Rafa stopped the "beast" he could have had 5 AO 6 RG 8 wimby

But I'm all if competition, it's best for everyone
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote