MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 06:09 PM   #208
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
same here
the time zones
Me too. I have quite a bit or work to do in January so staying up all night is unfortunately not an option, even if I was physically able to. Which means I can't watch live streams, and will have to settle for a recording of whatever the TV chose to send.

Usually I save most for after work, trying my best not to find out in advance how the matches went, but this year that will not be an option. I will have to settle the bets made by eager betters in the morning, difficult to do so without knowing results....
Litotes is online now View My Blog!