MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is the dominance of tennis moving on to Djokovic and Murray?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is the dominance of tennis moving on to Djokovic and Murray?

From 2004 to 2010 we had 28 slams. Roger won 15, nadal 9. So combined Federer and Nadal won 24 out of 28 slams (85,7%).

2011 was obviously dominated by Djokovic and 2012 was the first time since 2003 that we had 4 different major winners.

My question follows this article: http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/story/187292.html

Will we see from 2013 forward a domination of the slams by Djokovic and murray with Roger and Nadal getting behind and only winning one every couple years?

"In recent years the grand slams have been a four-horse race between Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray, but this year I think that it is straight shootout between Murray and Djokovic."

Do you agree with the article?