MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Aus Open FQR: Jamie Baker def Donald Young 6-4, 1-6, 6-3

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #27
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aus Open FQR: Jamie Baker def Donald Young 6-4, 1-6, 6-3

Maybe Mugald needs to do some training with Andy.... I really think his issue is the fact that he's still being trained by his parents... What can his parents even provide him knowledge wise? I'm pretty sure none of them ever played on the tour, and whilst they may of been okay as trainers when he was a junior, now he's a pro he needs someone with at least some experience of the tour. Heck, maybe he should consider getting Roddick to coach him now Roddick has retired. The parents thing is damn stupid.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote