MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #3863
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Maria.. I have not spoken to Enric at all yet. He walked past me twice. First time on his way to a match and yesterday he umpired my match of Adam Feeney and walked right past me but it was so hot that I was feeling blah and also Adam had just lost so I didn't feel like getting up to talk to him.

In other umpire news however, on Wednesday Carlos Ramos was standing watching a match that I was at and turned around to leave, saw me and said "OH HI! How are you?" without me even initiating it I didn't expect him to recognise me so it was a pleasant shock. He then had a convo with me about Australian tennis players. Very cool.

Other than this, qualies was - results wise - pretty shit for me. Everyone of real meaning was out by yesterday but I was happy watching Berankis go through today and also Belgian Maxime Authom who is quite very cute
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!