MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #3862
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
And over +50 C forecasted in Australia next week, luckily not in Melbourne so the AO should be fine.
But it's going to be about 37 or something again on Thursday I went yesterday in 38 cos there were 2 matches I wanted to watch in the morning. By 2pm I was half dead with a migraine from the heat so I don't think I'll be going on Thursday sadly

Quote:
Yep, some surprising choices again I must say.
Les Miserables is out here but I wll not go & suffer for like 3 hours there even if the cast is great.
I went to see Les Mis on the day it came out. I LOVED it But I am a BIG Les Mis fan since seeing the musical in London and I'd been waiting and waiting for the movie to come out for ages. It didn't disappoint me.

Quote:
Uhhh, what I wanted to say, Tecau playing with Mirnyi in Sydney, that's a great doubles team. I wonder if they'll play like the AO and more? I'm out of the loop with the doubles. *going to the doubles forum*
Yep, they are a permanent doubles team for this year
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!