MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Dimitrov dating Sharapova

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #88
country flag onewoman74

onewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dimitrov dating Sharapova

I feel a few of you are being dishonest to how homosexuality is viewed in sports in general. A person of Sharapova's stature would NEVER come out. I could care less about a couple of men getting off on her being a lesbian - they are the minority. Being in the closet is safer than her coming out and damaging her bank. The rumors of her dalliances with other WTA players have followed her around for the last few years. Again gay people know their own and recognize why they stay closeted.