MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Wire is the best TV-series ever

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 01:35 AM   #51
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Wire is the best TV-series ever

The first 4 seasons are top notch police/gang/political/school( 4th season) TV. The fifth season is great for all parts but the police one. And this at the core a police show. What a let down. You almost wish they salvaged that part à la Roseanne or Dallas and it was all just a dream.

Nevertheless, brilliant cast. Glad I watched it.

Snoop was the best character, until you realize it was not an act at all. That girl is an actual murderer and was still involved in gangs in 2011.

Bubbles is the heart of the show, especially true after watching the 5th season debacle of the McNulty character.

I really enjoyed the Michael/Duquan story arc. Too bad Tristan Wilds followed it up with the reboot of 90210. WTF? Wasted talent. I'm sure he's filthy rich, but man, that kid should be doing better work than that.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote