MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Dimitrov dating Sharapova

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #82
country flag onewoman74

onewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dimitrov dating Sharapova

Quote:
Originally Posted by riff View Post
Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes

Maria Sharapova practised on Margaret Court Arena today with Grigor Dimitrov. Just reporting the facts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by green25814 View Post
What PR move? No-one would be bothered if Sharapova was lesbian, its not really an issue in womens tennis anymore

Its not like men would stop finding her attractive, which is all that matters anyway
She's the highest paid female athlete in the world. A hetero image is VERY important, especially to her sponsors. We haven't come that far as of yet; at least not when it comes to money and marketing. It would be AMAZING if that was the case, but it's not. My two cents...