MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - WWW Australian Open R1: Troicki v (31) Stepanek

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW Australian Open R1: Troicki v (31) Stepanek

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
Troicki will win. He'll take advantage of the low seeds like he did in SW19 with Granollers and Monaco.
You can say Troicki had his share of weak draws, but on the other hand, his career is 'ruined' (as much as you can say that someone's career has been ruined while he reached #12 in the world) by Djokovic. He gets him every time he plays good. Whenever he shows some form, it's like 'hey, have a go at Djokovic again'. And he's very much underrated here. Yes, he's a choker, yes, he's not as flashy as some other players, but he doesn't deserve to drop out from top40. And plus, he plays vs Uglynek, my most hated player, so Troicki all the way
Cool post. Agree with all of it apart from Steps being my most hated.

Troicki's career was also burnt by his match versus Murray at Roland Garros 2011. Sure, the ballkid thing was bad, but I've never seen another match where someone serves for it, goes up 30-0 and still I was virtually definite his opponent would win. That ain't right.
n8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote