MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Zagreb Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated February 7, 2013)

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #20
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zagreb Entry List (updated December 28, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
Interesting that they don't even know of Istria. The west coast of Istria has become too touristy for my liking.
I am more than 'just' a tourist from Nizozemska. I've been going to Croatia every summer since 2001. And that ignited my interest in the history and culture of the Balkan peninsula, and Croatia in particular. So two years ago I did a research project about Yugoslavia in the 20th century. Conducting interviews with Croats in the Zadar region, and also teachers at my school (a Macedonian, Serb and Greek). That historic research has made me even more interested, and now I am studying history at university, planning to do a master at Mostar university (Croatian-language university). If everything goes well I also want to get my doctorate at some Yugoslavian university. And prob try and find a job in the region, and live there.

So, I think I am more than just a tourist!
Come to Bulgaria to make master

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 135 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote