MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #3654
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Your accusations of me not paying attention are hypocritical, considering you introduced a subject that was indeed redundant (see above) and the fact I've had to repeat myself multiple times.
You can say that my post was redundant or stupid in your eyes but I don't accept that you call it hypocritical !

It would be hypocritical if in my eyes, it was redundant, but sorry no, in my eyes, it's not obvious at all, sorry if I'm too stupid to understand that but no, I really don't understand how it would be redundant or not.

Besides, I don't feel like sending you PMs at all, a red dot with a comment is something easy.

And don't worry anyway your answer in the thread was much more offending in my eyes than a red dot which you seem so bad being unable to afford yourself. You can send me a red dot as soon as you can if you are so offended by what I say or by my "hypocritical" attitude, if I'm hypocritical in your eyes now, then I am hypocritical in your eyes always.

Last edited by duong : 01-11-2013 at 11:44 AM.
duong is offline View My Blog!