MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #3827
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Hmmm...something weird going on with MTF. It says that MariaV was the last to post and Andreea's post is the last on show. Plus, I posted only half an hour ago or so and my post has gone.

Maybe I need another cup of coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

people, what's wrong with you? If you really want to see a movie( or a tennis match for that matter), what does it matter if its 1.5 hour or 5? You just go and watch and that's it
It's not about the length for me, but the fact that it's a musical. As I said, Chicago received a ton of good reviews but I disliked it when I saw it on tv.

I saw The Hobbit a couple of weeks ago and that's about 3 hours long.

Belgium is nominated in the category Short Films, though.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!