MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #4955
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
If you have fat on your belly than be sure that you have fat everywhere on your body.And remember, you should target the whole body when you wanna lose fat, not particular areas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
That's 175 cm and you're 85 kg.Dee you must train harder.If I'd train you I guarantee that you'd lose 10 kg in 3 months.But, you'd also have to change a diet.
Yep thats why in this new lifestyle imma try out, i will eat in a 9-10 hr window and the rest of the 13-14 hrs in fasting. I didnt know i was actually doing this already. I discovered what it was through a youtube channel. She gave her subscribers the link to these twin guys. Their channel is called the fastingtwins. So i will do that and workout during my fasting hrs. Plus i have alot of workout videos. The ones i did already and did the most is Zuzka light's workouts. I love how effective and quick and intense they are. I really felt a real burn within 10-15 minutes. It was awesome.

I already started my eating window from 12pm-6pm today. Tomorrow i will start my eating window from 9am and end it at 4 or 5pm.