MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fed's QF streak has ended.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 01:19 AM   #45
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed's QF streak has ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko05 View Post
So, you doubted him before Wimby 12 and that was half a year ago?
Yes. Was that too complicated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko05 View Post
The fact is Fed was never in doubt for SF,F or even W, and I don't see a single reason why should be different this time.
Neither do I, which I have already said twice in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
I see you are already nervous and angry about the draw
The only thing I'm annoyed by is that I'm surrounded by morons in this place. I told you before Matty, you're not smart enough to have a go at me. Your insults do not take because you don't understand me.

I do find it a little funny to see all the Fedhaters in this thread, they come in here and actually whine a lot more than most Fedtards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times, October 2014
During this year’s United States Open, Soderling said, he was watching a match on television when his young daughter came into the room. For a moment, she watched her father watching the tennis, but then she interrupted.

“She wanted to watch Dora,” Soderling said. “So, I said, ‘O.K.’ We watched Dora.”
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote