MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fed's QF streak has ended.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 12:13 AM   #43
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed's QF streak has ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
you know Paire : what he did one day doesn't mean anything for what he can do another day, he has a perfect game to annoy Fed if he's in a great day, and his form looked good in Chennai.

Davydenko was leading 6-1 + break, hard in my eyes not to call it controlling a match.

both can be dangerous, they're emerging players and we don't know their potential yet, especially Tomic.

These next rounds are quite good draws for Fed and I don't fear Raonic much here.
Paire is talented, but he has yet to show any real potential in best of 5 set matches. Not to mention it is a first round, I'm sure Paire will be quite nervous despite having plenty of matches under his belt.

I know the scoreline. Sure, Davy was controlling the match, but it wasn't anywhere near his for the taking even up a break in the second. Berdych in 2009 against Federer was more in control.

Despite Australia being his first slight success at the slams, Federer is much more suited here..