MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fed's QF streak has ended.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 01:01 AM   #39
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed's QF streak has ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
Not sure Paire would really be able to do anything, Federer destroyed him Basel a couple of months ago.
you know Paire : what he did one day doesn't mean anything for what he can do another day, he has a perfect game to annoy Fed if he's in a great day, and his form looked good in Chennai.

Quote:
Davydenko showed great form in Doha, but we have to remember, the only two wins Nikolay has had over Federer was during that stretch where Federer wasn't playing near his best while Davydenko was definitely hitting top form, yet Davy was only able to take one set off Federer in Australia that year (albeit it was a pretty tight match but Davydenko never took 100% control anyways)..
Davydenko was leading 6-1 + break, hard in my eyes not to call it controlling a match.

Quote:
Klizan would be much more interesting against Federer than Tomic. He definitely has a great lefty game and can overpower Roger while Tomic will be "out varied" by Federer like their other matches.
both can be dangerous, they're emerging players and we don't know their potential yet, especially Tomic.

Quote:
If Raonic and Federer play during a night session and if courts are slow as they usually are, Raonic shouldn't be able to do much. His QF should be easy for him as well, however, I doubt it will be either Tsonga or Gasquet that play Federer..
These next rounds are quite good draws for Fed and I don't fear Raonic much here.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote