MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask the board Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 11:19 PM   #49
country flag ESimp

ESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask the board Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
This is definitely something that I think needs looking into before the next big 128 player event. Because we're getting more and more players which is fantastic, it means also some newbies who may not be aware of the importance of this and the hassle it can cause

Personally it's not a major thing to me if it happens in a general 32 player draw with less matches to pick - but this was a nightmare
Fully agree. I think part of it had to do with the last names not being capitalized like they have been the last two days. However it was just crazy how many mistakes there were. De Schepper is not Schepper, De Bakker is not Baker, just to name a few.

I think it should be looked at before IW. Never really an issue with the smaller tournaments as it is pretty easy to spot the spelling mistake using the spreadsheet. Def. not as easy in the Grand Slams.
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote