MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - tourism: USA OR EUROPE......

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #28
country flag khyber

khyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan27 View Post
I want with my friends travel this year and we are not sure if travel to USA o europe......

I wish to visit europe because the history and that , but my friends are more interested in party , girls , nigthlife ,etc...

and for them in the usa the party and nigthlife are better but in my opinion in europe too and maybe more.

help me pleaseee jajaja.
It sounds like part of the problem is that you and your friends are looking for different experiences. But, I'm sure that you all can compromise and do a bit of both. Yes, you would have a larger choice of historical sites, churches, etc. in Europe.

In the U.S. there are a lot of beautiful natural sites, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, etc. As for partying, you could start in Miami (kind of a half-way house for South Americans and also plenty of partying Europeans) and then take off for Vegas.