MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~*The Cosy Café: Season 5 *~

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #1374
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Hey guys. Here's something easy to remember and apply : when you've played, just copy and paste the interactive image
We all know who we play after.
You don't need to write Scoobsx1 anylonger. What matters is who starts at the beginning of tournaments.
If someone goes beyond the 24 hour deadline because they're busy (which is something that can happen to all of us), well the next person can play and then copy and paste the interactive image.

Clever, but complicated

erm, Downton Abbey is hardly Caravagio

Marcelo has an enormous talent. Gaudio, RG champion 2004

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Guillermo Coria: "Ríos and Vilas are my two idols"
Jenrios is offline View My Blog!