MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 08:09 PM   #1930
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "rocking" Lurkers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post

That's good as well, which players did you have remaining?

I used to little projection feature they had there yesterday and checked the projected standings for a lot of results and many of them had me in 1st overall, so it kinda sucks now that I won't even get to know.

I'm kinda always like that though, doing well in the exhibitionsa dn then when it matters I suck
I tried that feature, but I found it only updated once and no matter what I changed after that, the scenarios numbers on the right didn't change at all

anyways, I'm still gonna track my own picks, all three versions of them, so whoever else wants to do the same, we can compare after the final
Keech is offline View My Blog!