MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 08:03 PM   #2409
country flag superganon

superganon has a reputation beyond reputesuperganon has a reputation beyond reputesuperganon has a reputation beyond reputesuperganon has a reputation beyond reputesuperganon has a reputation beyond reputesuperganon has a reputation beyond reputesuperganon has a reputation beyond reputesuperganon has a reputation beyond reputesuperganon has a reputation beyond reputesuperganon has a reputation beyond reputesuperganon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
http://www.eurosport.se/tennis/exklu...20/story.shtml

Guys, please translate.

From what I understand, Robin is still far from full training

And of course, we can forget about any tournaments with him in February-March, this is impossible.

ye he still aint fit for tournaments. he plays tennis once or twice a week. says that the mono is a pain in the ass since for other illness/injurys u most likley have a time limit when the doctor can tell u when u will be ready for training. also they talk about that robin has several times been on the edge of his fitness. he has trained so hard, maybe to hard too achive his sucess and its a real backlash that this illness came at that point of his career. also says he hasent watch so much tennis due to that he feel somewhat discomfort watching the others play and thinking "i should be there".

what intrests me is that Fidde rosengren left him as coach this fall and there were no coments on that issue. honestly, if he aint coming back until swedish open this summer in bastad i think he will throw in the towel and retire.
superganon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote