MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #1927
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "rocking" Lurkers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keech View Post
ya, me too J, not just for me personally, but also for our league, as I wrote ..oh well

how did your presentation go today? and are you getting the snow that was expected?
wasn't a presentation, just a written explaination of the math in our assignment. I passed it in, and that's about as much as I know. It was really simple, all he really wanted was the formula for translating points from a regular graph to a new graph based on either a reflection, a translation or a rotation, all of which was found online. I'm just kinda lazy early in semesters and didn't wann do it

The snow has started here yes, been going for about an hour now. MUN closed at 3:30 and conviently my last class today ended at 3:15

I didn't go to that class though, what we did on day 1 was really simple, and I didn't want to get caught out in the storm on my way home after, I left MUN after my 2 classes this morning hoping they would close it before my 3rd, alas it didn't happen.

Not gonna be any class tomorrow though, nothing official but the weather is supposed to be at it's worst overnight, things are being closed already for tomorrw, lots of places aren't even waiting to see what it's gonna be like

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is online now View My Blog!