MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #3648
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
I never answer to people who come in those threads to complain about their badreps or congratulate those who give them good reps (I saw in your posts that a constant from you was of accusing others of being childish : I'd rather think this attitude is childish, as if one needs some support somewhere rather than keeping it between individuals).

But I will make an exception for your case here : you think you can repeatedly openly despise people (I looked at the list of your posts and I saw that it's a current attitude from you) and you complain about a red dot, really ?

Give me a red dot as soon as you want, but I can tell you something : your attitude towards me yesterday offended/harmed me much much much more than any red dot. Except that when I read your other posts, I realized that it was a common attitude from you, which lowered the feeling. I'm not harmed by a red point which is purely a forum's game, but much much more by the words which people say.

I'm sure you will despise me even more now : do as you want, MTF is full of alpha-males at the moment who think they can afford everything.

As you feel important to give to the others the details of the origin of that (that's a surprising attitude from an alpha-male like you to feel like complaining to the others, aren't you so sure about yourself ?), I may add the comment which went together with the red dot :

As you say I'm hypocritical about "contempt", did you really feel contempt in that comment ?

I didn't know what else I could answer to such an enclosed and despising attitude. You closed the conversation, I had nothing else to do than to go out of it and regret it this "easy" way (and also because I felt bad/sad about what you said and your attitude : I'm not an alpha-male at all myself).

There was no contempt at all in that answer, rather feeling bad and not understanding and feeling like leaving a red dot before leaving as you had ordered me, as a kind of symbol.
I'm not complaining. This is an internet forum, and I can assure you I don't take it seriously. I'm definitely one of the few members here who enjoys lengthy and reasonable discussion about anything regarding tennis. Not once in any of my posts did I insult you. I stated that I did not want to go around in circles, repeating myself for you to then reply with the following: "But I see that you've decided to refuse any reading/listening to me and arguing anyway, which is a popular method at the moment, OK let it be." So for you to kick up a fuss over me getting personal with you was genuinely funny.

The primary reason for me posting in this thread, was to merely reveal your hypocrisy, because as I said, yet again, I was unable to return a rep to yourself.

I have no real issue with you. You are one of the few members of the forum who is willing to talk about tennis, and for that I will value the posts you make and give you time by reading quite a few of them when I skim past others. However, your ideas can be strange and the things you sometimes say can be strange. For example, the alpha-male thing, I mean, come on, what're you talking about?

All of my posts in that thread were constructive and based on solid reasoning, I don't except someone who has absolutely no expertise in the field of physiology to tell me otherwise. It's a shame that you got insulted, maybe your interpretation through the internet of my tone was misconstrued, because it certainly didn't mean any harm.

Take care
Burrow is offline View My Blog!