MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #3823
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
3 hours????

It's weird. I agree, the cast is impressive and yet, I'm not keen on watching it. Probably has to do with the musical Chicago a couple of years ago, which I didn't like at all.

I read the book "My left foot" before the movie was made. One of the few times the movie was nearly as good as the book. Daniel Day Lewis is fantastic.
It's 2 h 37 min according to my cinema site I checked so still pretty long. I MIGHT finally go. Depending on the time over the weekend.
And AO next week so most freaks here know what that means, no social life or huge cooking. I haven't been THAT bad the last years, I'm getting old.
Plus have I said I hate my job?