MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 05:30 PM   #3822
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Yep, some surprising choices again I must say.
Les Miserables is out here but I wll not go & suffer for like 3 hours there even if the cast is great.
3 hours????

It's weird. I agree, the cast is impressive and yet, I'm not keen on watching it. Probably has to do with the musical Chicago a couple of years ago, which I didn't like at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
poor Star

RAFAEL and Isner out of Oz Open

's
Pfffft, Djoker is still there so the Pouting Princess can't complain.

I read the book "My left foot" before the movie was made. One of the few times the movie was nearly as good as the book. Daniel Day Lewis is fantastic.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!